[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” width=”300″ ]
About EntreCity’s Courses:
Our courses are designed to guide individuals interested in pursuing an entrepreneurial venture, by providing them with the knowledge and skills that would equip them with the necessary tools to succeed.
[/box] [box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” width=”300″ ]
EntreCity’s Course Pedagogy:
Our courses revolve around the 3 ‘E’ methodology:
- Enlighten: Through in depth lectures, that provide the essence of becoming an Entrepreneur.
- Envision: Through assessments that help you to reflect and evaluate you personal goals and vision.
- Engage: Through empowering you to take the first step on your journey in you Entrepreneurial career.
How to attempt our courses:
- Use the lectures to guide your thinking. Internalise and apply the details to real life situations.
- Evaluate your understanding by taking the assessments and reviewing the case studies.
- Apply and develop your ideas through the insights gained. Translate your ideas into reality.
[toggle title=”Course 1: Are You Ready to Be an Entrepreneur?” state=”close” ] [box type=”note” align=”aligncenter” width=”300″ ] Course Objective: This course is an introductory course in Entrepreneurship prepared by EntreCity.com. The purpose of this course is to help equip you with the proper understanding of how entrepreneurs work and how to cultivate an Entrepreneurial mindset, so that you will be able to make better business decisions. The course is designed with the following specific objectives:
- To teach the fundamental methods and skills of entrepreneurship.
- To help you develop these Entrepreneurial Traits
- To prepare you to take more advanced courses in Entrepreneurship
- To provide you with a base level of knowledge and mindset that will assist in you in building your business successfully.
Lesson 1: Entrepreneurship 101
|To first understand how an Entrepreneur thinks, so as to cultivate an Entrepreneurial mindset.|
Lesson 2: How Can You Develop These Entrepreneurial Traits?
|To examine the believes that propel entrepreneurs forward, to beat the odds. So as to inculcate entrepreneurial traits into your lifestyle.|
Lesson 3: Entrepreneurship in the Real World.
|To dispel the myths of entrepreneurship and to highlight the reality of this path.|
Lesson 4: Becoming an Expert Entrepreneur
|To harness your passion and use it effectively to propel you forward.|
Lesson 5: Are You Ready to Start a Company?
|To examine the key prerequisites that are crucial to a successful company.|
[toggle title=”Course 2: Building The Business” state=”close” ] [box type=”note” align=”aligncenter” width=”300″ ] Course Objective: To be successful Entrepreneurs, we need to look into the beliefs that propel them forward. Beliefs that pushes them to break down barriers and to progress to beat the odds. [/box]
Lesson 1: Value Creation – Does My Idea Add Value to Society As a Business?
Lesson 2: Understanding Your Target Audience Thoroughly
Lesson 3: From Idea to Business – Identifying the Key Ingredients/Steps to Success
Lesson 4: The Business Model Canvas
Lesson 5: Building the Basic Business Plan